Support Us

You can support our community Mental Health work by making a donation or by volunteering.

Make a Donation

Donations and funding keep our services going. You could make a one off payment, or maybe consider a regular plan.

Let us know if you would like to make a Donation in Memory of someone special. Our treasurer can make arrangements to suit you.


Donate by BACS

Please send direct bank transfers to our account:

Account type: 'Business'

Name: The Burrough Harmony Centre

Sort code: 60-03-29

Account Number: 7915 3801


Other ways to give financial support

Payroll Giving

Payroll Giving is a tax-efficient way to support our work to help people in crisis. Because your donation is taken from your pre-tax salary, part of your donation comes from money that would otherwise go to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

How much is my donation worth? For standard-rate taxpayers, if you donate £10 to the Harmony centre it will only cost you £8. And if you're a higher-rate taxpayer, Payroll Giving is the most tax-efficient way to give - a £10 donation will cost you just £6. The amount you give is up to you - for example, a £5 donation will cost a standard-rate taxpayer £4, or a higher-rate taxpayer £3.

How do I sign up? Ask your employer for details on how to sign up. If your employer doesn't currently run a Payroll Giving scheme, they can find out how to set one up at


Leave a Gift in Your Will

Whether you want to update your existing Will, or you’re planning to write your first Will, leaving a gift to a charity like Harmony is easy to do. An up-to-date Will ensures your wishes for your family and any charities you support will be clearly understood.

When you leave a gift to us in your Will, we promise:

  • your loved ones come first – we respect that.

  • we’ll use your gift wisely and effectively.

  • if you want your gift to be spent in an area that’s special to you, we can arrange that.

  • we won’t put you under pressure.

Passing on without a Will can create many problems for those left behind, at an already difficult time. To get started, you may have a family solicitor you already use. If not, ask a relative or friend to recommend one. Your partner can make a ‘mirror’ (identical) Will that will be broadly the same.


Give Your Time

We are very grateful for your donations, but we also need volunteers. There are lots of different roles. Contact us to find out more